Dental Crown Treatment
in Cordova, TN
Why Choose Dental Crowns and Bridges?
A dental crown treatment in Cordova, TN provides synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain that is permanently bonded to the top of a tooth.
Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth’s function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth.
Crowns are also used to attach bridges, cover dental implants, prevent a cracked tooth from becoming worse, or an existing filling is in jeopardy of becoming loose or dislocated. Crowns also serve an aesthetic use and are applied when a discolored or stained tooth needs to be restored to its natural appearance.
A tooth must usually be reduced in size to accommodate a crown. A cast is made of the existing tooth, and an impression is made. The impression is sent to a special lab, which manufactures a custom-designed crown. In some cases, a temporary crown is applied until the permanent crown is ready. Permanent crowns are cemented in place.
Crowns are sometimes confused with veneers, but they are quite different. Veneers are typically applied only to relatively small areas.
Caring for Your Crowns
With proper care, a good quality crown could last up to eight years or longer. It is very important to floss in the area of the crown to avoid excess plaque or collection of debris around the restoration.
Certain behaviors such as jaw clenching or bruxism (teeth grinding) significantly shorten the life of a crown. Moreover, eating brittle foods, ice or hard candy can compromise the adhesion of the crown, or even damage the crown.
Crown & Bridge
To better serve you, all our dental crowns Cordova TN and bridges meet or exceed ADA specifications.
The Ultimate Crown
(The very best way) – $1,099 or as little as $27/month* with approved credit.
- Digitally created using the latest CAD/CAM technology, providing the best fit available
- All-porcelain and or Zirconium
- The cosmetic dentist’ crown of choice
- These crowns are strong, attached well to your teeth, can be color-matched to surrounding teeth and do not have any dark metal in them.
- Breakage plan available
- Porcelain and Zirconium are more color correct, and more closely simulate the characteristics of natural teeth Designed for the ultimate in natural appearance
- Precision fit and positioning to mirror a natural bite
- Superior materials and design provide strength
- Color variations for a near-perfect match
- Unmatched stain and wear resistance
When You’re in a Hurry, No Worries
- Option #1 Crown / Bridge Completed in 1 to 2 Days - Fee $299
- Option #2 Crown / Bridge Completed in Seven to 10 Days - Fee $175
- Option #3 Crown / Bridge Completed in 21 to 24 Days - No Additional Fees
Premium Metal Crown
$795 or as little as $19/month * with approved credit
- Completed in about three weeks
- All-Metal Crowns
- The Dentist Will Not Be Able to Match the Color of Your Tooth Due to the Material the Crown Is Being Made.
- Fit Customized to Match Your Teeth Color Choice Gold or Silver
- ** Additional Costs for Gold